Thursday 12 February 2015

50 Shades of Grey OOTD- Many Moods of WestIndianBella

50 Shades of Grey! No I am not referring to the 2011 bestseller erotic romance novel by E.L. James, I am referring to my fancy fashionable outfit with a blend of  masculine and feminine appeal. In my opinion,  every Fashion/Stylist must have several pairs of sneakers apart from those 6 inch heels. A true Stylist knows how to remodel her style to fit any occasion.  I always refer to my fashion sense as unpredictable.I am all rounded and I embrace the moods of my feelings and environment which help to further describe my taste.
I am wearing a classic Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers. Converse has been leading the way in affordable, fashion-savvy footwear that appeals to both low and high end fashion. When selecting a Converse I normally go for a half  (1/2) size smaller than my normal size.I highly recommend when shopping for a pair of Converse sneakers please go for a  half size smaller in order to get that glove immaculate fit, so that it will not look too goofy and clumsy on your feet.

 The mood of this outfit is bittersweet with different shades of grey. I use Nyx black lipstick mixed with Revlon purple Matte Balm on my lips. The dark tone gives a gloomy, but sexy gothic look. It brings about an exotic racy finish. 50 Shades of Grey much?  The classic Converse, silver jewelry and  flash tattoos shows that despite what, she is still confident, enthusiastic and grateful.

When I am selecting an outfit I try to tell a story.

Yay or Nay to this outfit?











Where did I buy my outfit-

Flash Tattoo- purchased at Zadora Golden Doors Mall Frederick/ Henry Street Port of Spain.


White T Shirt- Eastern Avenue on Frederick Street Port of Spain

Headwear- BiJoux Turner -Trincity Mall- solid grey shawl

Double Breasted Blazerhttp://www.sammydress.com/product173111.html

Converse http://www.amazon.com/Converse-Unisex-Taylor-Classic-Sneaker/dp/B005KSKCP0/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1423763727&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment